Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Swear They Make These Commercials To Torture Me...

I am sure that some of you will be able to relate to what I am about to say! Others may just think I am crazy--you know I am willing to accept that! Some people can't cry and other can cry at the drop of a hat! Me--I am the one that can watch a movie and cry through the whole thing! Which brings me to this post! It will probably be the shortest of any blog I will ever write, but I had to say it...Walmart has made one of the most touching commercials! Now some of the people I know (you know who you are) don't like Walmart and don't agree what they do or stand for on some topics, but nobody can say that they don't bring certain social issues to the light! Here is a commercial that gets me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment